Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Managing Corporate Governance Issues in M&A presents the thoughts of leading lawyers on identifying issues in M&A negotiations, understanding risk in a down economy, and assimilating governance standards in a merger. Partners from some of the nation's leading law firms offer advice on understanding the legal standards and compliance issues for:
• Performing due diligence to resolve concerns
• Improving and assimilating governance standards in a merger
• The Litigator's Role in M&A Transactions
• Corporate Governance Oversight and Regulation in Canada
• Selected Governance Issues in an M&A Context: Navigating Current Market Challenges