Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
West's Hawaii Revised Statutes provides a comprehensive research tool offering instant access to Hawaii statutes, as well as indexing by experienced attorney-editors who provide accurate and exhaustive references to other code sections. Features include:
• Session law history
• Historical and statutory notes
• Official comments for selected uniform laws
• The Rules of Evidence and the Penal Code
• Cross-references (including American Law Reports (ALR), American Jurisprudence 2d (Am Jur), and Key Numbers contained in the American Digest System)
• Law review and journal commentaries
• Library references leading to the West Key Number System
• United States Code Annotated (USCA) references
• Attorney general opinion notes
• Notes of decisions from the National Reporter System
The set includes pocket parts, replacement volumes, and legislative service pamphlets to help you stay current.