Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Navigating Intellectual Property Disputes presents the thoughts of leading lawyers on protecting IP assets, preventing and resolving disputes, and understanding recent regulations. It provides an insider's perspective on assisting clients with managing intellectual property assets and litigating disputes, and guides the reader through the various aspects of intellectual property, including trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets.
This publication also offers best practices for monitoring, auditing, and protecting a client's intellectual property, from developing a balanced portfolio to analyzing the financial impact of litigation. The contributors discuss domestic versus international intellectual property, dispute resolution, the role of experts, client misconceptions, the prevention of intellectual property theft, and current trends. Chapter titles include:
• Best Practices for Managing Patent Disputes
• Fertile Ground for IP Disputes: Employee, Contractor, Government, and University Relationships
• Keys to the Effective Management of Patent Litigation
• Strategies for Avoiding and Navigating IP Disputes
• An Integrated Global Strategic Approach to Winning IP Disputes
• Changing Trends in IP Disputes
• Intellectual Property Protection: Avoiding Disputes
• Understanding the Role of Inventorship in IP Disputes