Not All Legal AI Is Created Equal
5 Things to Consider When Evaluating AI Solutions & Why You Need to Pay Attention (eBook)
Artificial intelligence technology is in the news and on lawyers’ minds as they consider how advancements in machine learning and automation will affect their industry.
Though they shouldn’t worry about being replaced by AI technology, lawyers should consider what goes into creating, training, and managing artificial intelligence-enabled legal solutions and why it matters.
This eBook from Thomson Reuters will help you understand:
- Artificial Intelligence is in the news, but it isn't new
- AI's role in legal practice
- Why AI is the inevitable response to Big Data
- What to look for in legal AI technology
- Data quality is more important than quantity