This unique publication features an up-to-date English translation of the French Commercial Code. The French Commercial Code In English covers all commercial matters, including corporate, antitrust, and bankruptcy law, as well as general provisions on:
- Commerce, commercial companies, and economic interest groupings
- Certain types of sales and exclusivity clauses
- Freedom of prices and competition
- Negotiable instruments and guarantees
- The organization of commerce; and certain regulated professions
This edition also includes footnotes explaining hard-to-translate terms, an extensive glossary of French legal terms and a practical topic index.