Legal Solutions | USA
Free Standard Shipping on books!
Can we help?
Psychological & Scientific Evidence in Criminal Trials provides a complete and detailed analysis of its subject matter through all stages of a criminal trial. The text presents a review of states' decisions on psychological and scientific evidence and includes pointers for defense attorneys and prosecutors on:
• Preserving records
• Challenging evidence
• Handling experts
• Avoiding pitfalls
• The admissibility of psychological and scientific evidence • Insanity defenses
• Mental illness and treatments
• Psychological syndromes such as Battered Woman Syndrome, Child Sexual Abuse Syndrome, and Rape Trauma Syndrome
• DNA evidence
• Science of memory, including eyewitness identification, repressed memory, and hypnosis
• Checklists that ensure thoroughness and accuracy
• Direct- and cross-examination samples
• Table of cases
Enter replacement volume, chapter and page numbers separated by commas. For example: Volume 2, Chapter 5, Pages 7, 12-19. Please limit requests to 25 pages or less. If you are located outside the United States or for more than 25 pages please contact Customer Service 1-800-328-4880 or email us at email@example.com.
* Denotes required fields