Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Fundamentals of Sports Law is a practice guide to the legal aspects of sports and recreational activities, from contract to intellectual property to international law. This title also:
• Provides in-depth analyses of tort and constitutional law
• Reviews the legal background of sports and recreational activities
• Details contracts, labor law, and antitrust issues
• Includes sample caselaw and sample player contracts
• Contains practice-tested techniques and strategies to successfully handle sports law topics, including school, coach, referee, participant, and spectator liability; "no pass, no play" rules; drug screening; contract negotiations; and athlete representation