West's Revised Statutes of Nebraska Annotated comprises a 41-volume comprehensive research tool for anyone desiring instant access to Nebraska statutes and constitution. Editorial features include historical and statutory notes, Uniform Laws and Official Comments, and cross-references to ALR, Am Jur, C.J.S., West's Legal Forms, and Key Numbers contained within the American Digest System. Benefits and offerings include:
- Notes of decisions that are conveniently accessible to make your research easier to accomplish; each case note includes its Topic and Key Number to allow quick access to related caselaw within Nebraska and throughout West's National Reporter System
- Corresponding Topic and Key Number references within every case note that direct you to persuasive authority
- Our exclusive Popular Name Table to locate statutes by referencing common and familiar names
- Comprehensive topical indexing by experienced attorney-editors that utilizes a controlled vocabulary and topics to assure accurate and consistent internal cross-references; data is arranged topically and alphabetically
- Special emphasis on local usage and terms of art under Nebraska law that helps you understand every nuance
The set also furnishes law review and journal commentaries, USCA
references, and case note references to opinions of the Nebraska attorney general.