Indexed by experienced attorney-editors, West's North Dakota Century Code Annotated provides accurate and exhaustive references and the full text of West's North Dakota Century Code Annotated. It offers comprehensive notes of decisions that provide quick and easy access to relevant North Dakota caselaw. Features include:
- Historical and statutory notes (notably amendment notes)
- Uniform laws and official comments
- Library references (including references to ALR, Am Jur, and Key Numbers contained within the American Digest System)
- Law review and journal commentaries
- The West Key Number System
- Notes of decisions from West's National Reporter System
It also includes pocket parts, replacement volumes, interim and annotated pamphlets.