South Dakota Codified Laws comprises a comprehensive research tool for anyone desiring instant access to South Dakota statutes and constitution. Editorial enhancements include historical and statutory notes, uniform laws and official comments, and cross-references to ALR, C.J.S., West's Legal Forms, and Key Numbers contained within the American Digest System. Features include:
- Notes of decisions that are conveniently accessible to make your research easier to accomplish; each case note includes its topic and Key Number to allow quick access to related caselaw within South Dakota and throughout the National Reporter System
- Our exclusive Popular Name Table to locate statutes by referencing common and familiar names
- Comprehensive topical indexing by experienced attorney-editors that utilizes a controlled vocabulary and topics to assure accurate and consistent internal cross-references; data is arranged topically and alphabetically
- Special emphasis on local usage and terms of art under South Dakota law that helps you understand every nuance
- Session law history
- Law review and journal commentaries, USCA references, and case note references to opinions of the South Dakota attorney general
Thomson Reuters Westlaw publishes this set under an exclusive contract with the South Dakota Code Commission.