An ideal quick reference for the office or courtroom, Connecticut Rules of Evidence offers easy access to the full text of and official commentary to the Connecticut Code of Evidence, the Federal Rules of Evidence, and Chapter 52, Civil Actions, of the Connecticut General Statutes Annotated. It includes:
- Chapter 899, Evidence, Connecticut General Statutes Annotated
- Rules of Evidence for United States Courts and Magistrates
- A Federal Rules comparison table
- Separate indexes to state and federal rules
- A foreword and commentary by Superior Court Judge John R. Downey regarding Connecticut Code of Evidence, Article V, Privileges
Two separate indexes to the state and federal rules allow you to find applicable rules fast. The volume is replaced annually.