Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
The Role of a CMO at a Law Firm contains the thoughts of leading marketing executives on developing marketing campaigns, maximizing advertising dollars, and improving client development effectiveness. Topics include:
• Developing a successful marketing team
• Creating a law firm marketing campaign
• Executing market research
• Working with law firm partners
• Promoting relationships
• Establishing benchmarks
• Developing budgets
• Identifying growth strategies
• Maximizing client development
• Executing firm promotions
• Embracing public relations and corporate communications
• Integrating and monitoring practice group priorities
This book also discusses the importance of establishing a market-driven, client- focused, and globally competitive firm.