The latest resource for the practitioner who needs to become quickly acquainted with ERISA law of a particular circuit. Circuits can vary significantly in their approach to substantive and procedural ERISA issues.
The 2016 edition of ERISA Survey of Federal Circuits is revised and updated to include:
- Updated discussion of the most recent and leading ERISA cases by circuit
- Analysis of the leading standard of review decisions
- Recent ERISA discovery trends
- Discussion of the Fiduciary Exception to the Attorney Client Privilege
- Examination of disability claims based on the Risk of Relapse
- Consideration of the consequences of a failure to make a timely request for administrative review
- Review of circuit-by-circuit approaches to common plan and policy provisions.