Legal Solutions | USA
Free Standard Shipping on books!
Can we help?
Going Public Handbook presents practice-oriented information about going public, financing, disclosure systems, and which companies must register under the Securities Act. It also discusses public financing, from initiation of the underwriting process through closing and registration, as part of an all-encompassing disclosure scheme, and covers:
• Common approaches to disclosure
• Securities Act registration and exemptions from registration
• Exchange Act registration and reporting
• Small company offerings
• Securities Act reporting
• The integrated disclosure system, the multijurisdictional disclosure system, and other cross-border offerings
• Debt securities and the Trust Indenture Act
• Liability, responsibility, and due diligence
• Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval (EDGAR) system of the SEC