With Financial Handbook for Bankruptcy Professionals, go beyond routine bankruptcy law to find useful guidance on the most technical financial, accounting, and business aspects of bankruptcy practice. Coverage includes:
- Warning signs of business failure and alternatives to filing bankruptcy
- Valuations of estates
- Reorganization, preferences, liquidation, fraudulent transfers, creditors, and claims
- Basic accounting, financial statements, balance sheets, and income statements
- Tax auditing, special investigations, and financial reports
- Petitions, proof of claim, and classification of claims
The glossary of legal, financial, and accounting terms gives you definitions of even the most technical terms.