State Trial Court Orders
Use the full text of a judge’s orders to develop winning strategies.
Save time when you need it most, at the document drafting stage.
Motion practice can be the most time-intensive aspect of a litigation practice. The State Trial Court Orders collection saves you hours of time, travel, and trouble at the very point you need it most – in preparing and drafting those key documents.
State Trial Court Orders strengthen your case.
- Uncover judicial propensities, trends, and experiences in similar cases. View orders by judge and link to a full profile.
- Develop winning strategies more efficiently. By viewing both the motions and the final decision, you gain an almost forensic insight into what will work or fail in your type of case. Which motions prevailed, and why? Which motions and strategies failed to persuade the same judge you are about to face?
- Manage your client’s expectations by providing a realistic evaluation of a case’s merits.
- Make better-informed evaluations about accepting a case, how to handle it, and what to tell the client to expect if litigation does proceed.
- Develop a motion practice and negotiation strategy for your own case by seeing how motions were resolved in similar cases.
SELECT A PLAN
For firms with 1-3 attorneys, price a plan now. For other firms and organizations, call 1-888-728-7677 to order via your Rep.
For an affordable, fixed rate, enjoy access to the full text of a judge’s trial orders from any state trial court.
Find and learn from cases similar to your own in a few clicks.
Get court docket materials without leaving your desk.
The world’s largest online legal brief bank for litigators.
Combines relevant caselaw libraries with tools to evaluate and investigate new cases, negotiate settlements, and prepare for trial.
Maximize the value of your time through every step of a case with our integrated litigation tools.