Medical Litigator on WestlawNext
Premier medical resources and powerful legal content.
Medical Litigator is a one-stop research tool integrating medical and legal information related to your specific legal topic – in one easy search.
Find relevant information in plain English.
Medical Litigator uses an exclusive thesaurus-powered search engine that translates your plain-English search terms into precise medical language needed to retrieve accurate and comprehensive medical information.
- Evaluate the worth and legal merit of a claim
- Speak confidently with doctors and other medical experts
- Explain medical events to non-medical professionals
- Manage client expectations more effectively
- Apply legal analysis and expert practice guidance from similar cases
Access the same authoritative medical resources that doctors rely on, including:
- MEDLINE abstracts (with same-day document delivery service for full-text articles)
- Leading medical journals
- Medical guides, encyclopedias, and dictionaries
- High-resolution medical images
- Drug and medical device evaluations
In addition, Medical Litigator gives you premier WestlawNext content, such as cases, briefs, jury verdicts, regulations, analysis and practice guidance, news, and more.
Evaluate the legal, medical, and monetary merits of an injury, analyze jurisdictional verdict trends and more.
The world's largest online legal brief bank for litigators.
Get summaries of court decisions and assess the value of your case.
Combines relevant caselaw libraries with tools to evaluate and investigate new cases, negotiate settlements, and prepare for trial.