Tracks and reports on pending federal and state bills and regulations.
Enjoy the secure feeling that no important federal or state legislation or regulation affecting your interests will slip under your radar. We inform you – promptly and fully – of new developments related to pending bills or regulations meeting your search criteria. Plus, access relevant, full-text documents and transcripts that greatly increase your understanding of a measure.
While you tend to business, Capitol Watch watches legislative and regulatory developments for you.
- Get the early notice and comprehensive information you need in order to comment on pending laws, or to advocate for your interests, in a timely and persuasive manner
- Avoid future problems by having full and timely knowledge of exactly what you must do in order to comply with new legislation or regulations
An unbeatable combination of content and technology keep you promptly and fully informed of legislative and regulatory developments important to you.
- Current legislation for Congress, District of Columbia, and all 50 states
- Current proposed, amended, emergency, and final regulations from the Federal Register, District of Columbia, and all 50 states
- Federal legislative history information including committee and conference reports, presidential messages, congressional testimony, and the congressional record
- State legislative history information, including committee reports, fiscal notes, governor's messages, amendment text, state journals, and committee schedules
- State and federal executive orders
- Legislative calendars and state session summaries for all 50 states
Tracking and Alerting
- Get automatic email alerts when new bills, regulations, or modifications meet your search criteria, or information is updated on a tracked bill or regulation
- Tag, label, and annotate materials in individually created folders
- Capitol Watch's customer service staff can help you formulate effective search queries
- Powerful search engine identifies and screens bills, amendments, and proposed and final regulations
- Search legislative and regulatory material by version, dates, activity, agency, sponsors, and more
- In Graphical Bills, see and link to current, prior, and future versions of a bill – plus related documents – in one easy-to-navigate location. Save hours!
- Reports include succinct listings summarizing the bill or regulation and recent or full activity
- Reports are available in multiple formats including Microsoft Word, HTML, Excel, and PDF
- Linking available from reports to all regulation and bill components