KeyRules on WestlawNext
Everything you need for filing in local, state, and federal courts.
Don't waste time and energy tracking down court rules.
With KeyRules, get quick access to:
- Editorial discussion, analysis, and practice tips
- Rules and procedures for formatting, filing, and servicing different types of pleadings and motions
- Checklists listing all necessary documents and deadlines
- Links to related WestlawNext content, including court rules, caselaw, and statutes
- Links to similar motions filed recently in the same court
- Links to relevant court forms, treatises, and practice guides
Spend more time and energy doing what you do best – researching and preparing persuasive legal documents – and less time researching and worrying about the details of filing them.
Find and learn from cases similar to your own.
The world's largest online legal brief bank for litigators.
Combines relevant caselaw libraries with tools to evaluate and investigate new cases, negotiate settlements, and prepare for trial.