Need help changing or resetting your password?
Change or reset your OnePass password in a couple of minutes following the simple steps below.
Step 1: Navigate to the forgot username or password page
Step 2: Select "I forgot my password”
Step 3: Enter your username and email address
Step 4: Answer your security question
Step 5: Enter the temporary password and create a new strong password
Questions? Call us at our support number: 1-800-934-9378
For more instruction on how to change or reset your password, view the resources below.
Sign on to multiple Thomson Reuters applications with more security, more control, and more convenience.
OnePass allows you to log on to multiple Thomson Reuters applications and websites with a single username and password. You choose your own username and password; if you forget your password, you can reset it yourself.
Use OnePass to sign on to WestlawNext , My Account, Westlaw Tax, Business Law Research, Compliance Advisor, lawschool.westlaw.com, Westlaw International, Court Express, Westlaw Credit Card, QuickView+ and more.
Create or update your OnePass account »
OnePass Username Requirements
- Must be between 8 and 70 characters in length, can be any letter, number or character combination, and is case sensitive
- Email addresses are valid usernames
- Must be unique from all other OnePass users
- Can be saved as a cookie
- Forgotten username can be emailed to user with validation of email address and answer to security question
OnePass Password Requirements
Applications that use OnePass »
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and include at least 3 of the following 4 characters:
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- special characters: period ( . ), at ( @ ), hyphen ( - ), underscore ( _ ), pound ( # ), dollar sign ( $ ), or percent ( % )
- Do not use an email address as a password
- Forgotten password can be reset with validation of username, email address, and answer to security question
- Can be saved as a cookie. Please note that if you save both your username and password, and you access sensitive public records content, you will be asked to enter your password again. This re-authentication process will only be required once per session.