Firm Central lets you accomplish more for your clients with less effort and stress. It's the new, mobile-enabled, securely hosted practice-management tool for solo and small firms from Thomson Reuters.
- Connects your documents, client and matter data, time tracking and billing, calendar, legal research, and more via a single user-interface
- Keeps your firm's information safe, confidential, and readily available 24/7
- Simplifies information sharing and collaboration within your firm
- Relieves you of many responsibilities and expenses for data systems, staff training, and information updating
Try Firm Central!
What's new in Firm Central
Customization – Admin users have new access to customize Firm Central the way that they want:
- Change the default settings in New Matter and Contacts
- Add and hide custom fields in New Matter/Contacts/Client Forms
- Change default Matter permissions
- Add and hide practice areas and case types
- Manage Contacts/Client Roles
- Contacts/clients in Outlook will reflect customization in Firm Central
Mobile – View your Firm Central calendar from your smartphone. Toggle between day, week, or monthly view – whichever you prefer.
Matter Tasks – This new widget allows users to easily associate a task with a specific matter. Matter Tasks can be:
- Shared with others on the Matter team or made private
- Sorted by due date and completion status
- Created, edited, and marked "complete" on the Firm Central home page and Matter pages
PDF Enhancements – View and print images within the Firm Central PDF viewer. The PDF viewer will now default to allow users to see the document in its original form. Users can also switch to the HTML view as needed.
Want to learn more about these new Firm Central features? Contact your account manager at 1-800-328-0109 for more information or to request training.
See all the information you need.
With Firm Central, you have a well-organized view of your entire practice.
- Log in just once to globally search your matters, documents, clients, and contacts in Firm Central
- Click a tab, and quickly find information compiled by Matters, Contacts, or Documents
- Stay connected to your firm whether you're in or out of the office
- Be confident your files are securely stored in Thomson Reuters' data center and accessible whenever you need them
How Firm Central always keeps your information safe and secure.