Expert Intelligence Reports
Thoroughly research your opposing expert.
Instead of tying up your firm's resources, let us research experts for you – quickly, thoroughly, and cost-effectively. Our Expert Intelligence Reports give you a comprehensive look at an expert's qualifications and past activities.
Get the information you need to prepare a sound strategy for handling an expert's testimony – and effectively cross-examining the expert, including:
- A detailed summary of expert witness activity:
- Full-text copies of select depositions and transcripts
- Hard-to-obtain expert testimony exhibits from dockets
- Subject matter covered in testimony or expert reports
- Judges and attorneys involved
- Litigants for whom the expert testified
- Reports documenting challenges to the subject's testimony – and the results of the challenges
- Extensive research on our proprietary databases and other online sources
- Links to the expert's resume and publications, including news mentioning the expert
- Information about the expert's professional associations
Our Expert Witness Services search teams use proven methodologies to screen expert witnesses, in thousands of specialties and subspecialties, and identify those who best meet your needs.
The most comprehensive collection of online resources in one search.
Select or impeach expert witnesses with three essential reports.
WestlawNext Litigator combines relevant caselaw libraries with tools to evaluate and investigate new cases, negotiate settlements, and prepare for trial.