Integrated docket and document retrieval for power docket researchers.
Find all the dockets and documents you need without leaving your desk.
Designed for docket clerks, law librarians, managing attorneys, and other power docket researchers, Court Express on WestlawNext is a consolidated online resource for docket research and document retrieval – all with related WestlawNext content and functionality.
Court Express on WestlawNext is a versatile tool that makes it easy to:
- Find a docket – Get easy access to the largest collection of state and federal dockets online.
- Order a document – Count on reliable delivery of hard-copy legal and financial documents, and track your order online.
- Monitor new case filings – Get a head start on assisting current clients and finding new ones.
- Stay current on a case or topic – Receive automatic email messages as developments occur.
- Learn about attorneys, judges, and businesses – Quickly obtain background data for litigation and due diligence.
Access the same resources available on WestlawNext.
Court Express on WestlawNext gives you:
- More dockets than anyone else. Court Express features more than 80 million dockets from federal, state, and local trial and appellate courts.
- Easy access to current dockets. Dockets are updated more frequently than any other single source, and they're searchable by any criteria.
- Full integration with WestlawNext. Link directly to information cited in a docket, and view briefs and other court documents filed, statutes and court rules cited, related caselaw, and judge and attorney profiles.
- Document research and retrieval services. You can use Court Express to order hard-copy documents from any court or agency in the U.S. or abroad, including documents not available electronically.
Get fast, reliable retrieval and delivery of hard-copy documents.
WestlawNext provides fast, reliable access to electronic court docket materials to help you gain clients, organize cases, and plan litigation strategies.
Westlaw Litigator combines relevant caselaw libraries with tools to evaluate and investigate new cases, negotiate settlements, and prepare for trial.
Organize, analyze, and share key case information with our case analysis products.