CLEAR is a solution designed to
help you bring your facts into focus.
CLEAR provides an easier fraud investigation records search experience
that brings together key proprietary and public records
into one intuitive, customizable environment.
Easy fraud investigation search
Search records and view the results in a way that makes the most sense for your investigation.
Filter results even faster to find exactly the information you need to help you uncover more about a person or business.
Save time by being able to view only the records that matter most to your investigation by customizing your search experience.
CLEAR provides investigative research solutions for:
- Find information on businesses, and perform post-fraud investigations
- Investigate healthcare provider fraud
- Review companies to ensure they are reputable prior to awarding contract, and then monitor for fraud
- Locate people, assets, businesses, affiliations, and other crucial facts
- Make connections among individuals, incidents, activities, and locations
- Visualize, detect, and analyze patterns and trends in offenses and offenders
- One-stop source that includes new phone numbers and cell phone listings to help you find people faster
- Streamlined interface that searches millions of records simultaneously so you don't have to perform multiple searches
- Intuitive searching that automatically identifies probable aliases to save you time
- Ability to obtain documents that cannot be found online such as offline public records, state and federal government agencies, non-court institutions, & other documents necessary in knowing your third party. Court Express details
- Comprehensive source of public and proprietary records with real-time data to bring you the most current information
- Customized reports to create and save for later use
- Option to add integrated Web searching of social networking sites, news, watchlists, and more
- Option to add graphical connections between people, addresses, and phone numbers to help verify identity
- Ability to obtain documents that cannot be found online such as offline public records, non-court institutions, state and federal government agencies, legalizations & other necessary documents to protect your business and employees. Court Express details
- Single source for public and proprietary records, featuring real-time data
- Customize reports to save for later use or share with others on your team
- Add-on option: Integrated Web searching, including social network sites for information not found in public records
- Add-on option: Graphical connections between people, addresses, and phone numbers for more insight
- Ability to obtain documents that cannot be found online such as offline public records, insurance commissions, expert witness materials, national archives or other state & national agencies.
Court Express details
Integrated online software solutions to make large searches easier
Perform searches within your own internal user interface so you can work more efficiently in a familiar environment.
CLEAR System-to-System details
See CLEAR in Action
Watch this short video to see how CLEAR works (2:12)
One small act can produce incredibly powerful, lasting results.
We invite you to share your story of how CLEAR helped your investigation.
What CLEAR online investigation software customers are saying
"CLEAR has streamlined my skip tracing duties. It has allowed me to locate assets and increase recoveries for my client by at least 20%. Best of all, I can process multiple accounts at the same time, and it lets me stay on top of my workload."
Corporate skip tracing customer
Thomson Reuters proudly recognizes and rewards investigative excellence and sponsor organizations doing important work for our communities.
Community involvement details
Partners & Affiliations
Thomson Reuters works closely with our partners in order to develop industry-leading tools for investigations.
Partners & Affiliations details
Submit the form below and a representative will contact you to schedule a demo of CLEAR
Thomson Reuters is not a consumer reporting agency and this service does not constitute a "consumer reports" as such term is defined in the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U.S.C.A. sec 1681 et seq. The report constitutes an alert that you may wish to conduct a further investigation. However, the data provided to you may not be used as a factor in establishing a consumer's eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or for any other purpose authorized under the FCRA and you agree not to use the report for such a purpose or to take adverse action regarding any consumer application based on the report.