Ease the work, reduce the costs, and mitigate the risks of eDiscovery.
Case Logistix is a robust document-review and production platform offering you a quick, simple, and accurate way to review electronically stored information (ESI) and traditional "paper" throughout the discovery process.
Case Logistix makes it easy to meet the challenges of eDiscovery.
- Intuitive Design: Case Logistix looks and feels like other common office tools.
- Native Review: Case Logistix lets you review documents in native formats, maintaining key formatting and metadata.
- Flexibility: You can customize Case Logistix to meet the need of the case – rather than forcing the case to adjust to the application.
- Scalability: Built on a Microsoft® SQL database foundation, Case Logistix can scale from single-server/desktop configurations to robust multiserver solutions storing many millions of documents.
- Security: Control security at folder, document, data, and functional levels, ensuring that users see only what they need to see and do only what they need to do.
- Global Capabilities: Case Logistix is Unicode-capable, allowing you to find and review foreign language documents and localize to particular languages.
Case Logistix helps you reduce costs.
- You spend less time learning and more time being productive.
- Your attorneys spend less time administrating documents and more time reading and analyzing them.
- The native file review capability lets your attorneys review key formatting metadata without costly conversions.
Also available in a secure, hosted format on the cloud. Learn more »