Ease the work, reduce the costs, and mitigate the risks of ediscovery.
Case Logistix is a robust document-review and production platform offering you a quick, simple, and accurate way to review electronically stored information (ESI) and traditional "paper" throughout the discovery process. Case Logistix is available in two formats: software and hosted on our secure cloud.
Case Logistix helps Florida firm stay competitive
The robust document review and production tool helps attorneys and litigation support specialists manage case timelines.
See how Bush Ross, P.A., uses Case Logistix to increase productivity and drive efficiency.
Case Logistix makes it easy to meet the challenges of ediscovery
- Intuitive Design: Case Logistix looks and feels like other common office tools. With a customizable user interface and nested radio button coding, the tool can accommodate user preference.
- Advanced Search: Build complex search queries without the need to understand Structured Query Language (SQL). Easily search across all fields, document text and notes, as well as search within the results of a quick search.
- Intelligent Organization: Case Logistix automatically organizes and prioritizes documents, in real time, through its intelligent folder structure – IntelliFolders™.
- Native Review: Case Logistix lets you review documents in native formats, maintaining key formatting and metadata, which can mean the difference between knowing what is important or not, and privileged or not.
- Flexibility: Case Logistix enables you to review documents in a variety of formats so you can review in a way that meets the need of the case – rather than forcing the case to adjust to the application.
- Scalability: Built on a robust Microsoft® SQL database foundation, Case Logistix can scale from single-server/desktop configurations to robust multi-server solutions storing many millions of documents.
- Security: Granularly control security at folder, document, data, and functional levels, ensuring that users see only what they need to see.
- Global Capabilities: Case Logistix is Unicode-capable, allowing you to find and review foreign language documents and localize to particular languages.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Review image files without the need for costly document conversions.
- Document and Session Navigation: Quickly navigate documents by locating hits, keywords, links, notes or redactions – and quickly access historical activity within a session, such as previous search queries.
Leverage Analytics for greater efficiency
Significantly increase your efficiency and accuracy with the Case Logistix Analytics value-add, which allows you to put documents in context faster by grouping files with similar content, context, concept, document family or e-mail thread – all with a click of a button. You can quickly examine groups by near duplicates, e-mail thread, or conceptual cluster – documents that aren't necessarily nearly duplicate documents, but instead share common concepts.
Case Logistix helps you reduce costs and mitigate risk
- Spend less time learning and more time being productive with the intuitive, customizable user interface.
- Decrease your reliance on administrators by quickly building complex search queries and searching image files via Optical Character Recognition.
- Review files in their native format without needing costly conversions.
- Granular and robust security lets you restrict data and documents to the appropriate users.
- Increase your output with the ability to quickly navigate documents by locating hits, keywords, links, notes or redactions.
Case Logistix can be purchased in the following formats:
A robust document-review and production software platform to review electronically stored information (ESI) and paper throughout the discovery process.
Professional Services »
To purchase Case Logistix in either format:
Or Call 1-800-762-5272
Case Notebook is a centralized, electronic case file that allows you and your team to enter and share key facts, insights, notes, documents, main characters, evidence, legal research, and more. Increase your productivity and efficiency, without sacrificing quality.
Concourse Legal Hold assists with implementing and automating the legal hold process. It provides a repeatable and defensible method for tracking and reporting on the delivery of hold notifications and the custodian acknowledgments.
Our Expert Placement Services search teams use proven methodologies to screen expert witnesses, in thousands of specialties and subspecialties, and identify those who best meet your needs.
Repeatable, defensible document review services provide consistency, certainty, and full visibility while reducing costs.