Sign on to multiple Thomson Reuters applications with more security, more control, and more convenience.
OnePass allows you to log on to multiple Thomson Reuters applications and websites with a single username and password. You choose your own username and password; if you forget your password, you can reset it yourself.
Use OnePass to sign on to WestlawNext , My Account, Westlaw Tax, Business Law Research, Compliance Advisor, lawschool.westlaw.com, Westlaw International, Court Express, Westlaw Credit Card, QuickView+ and more.
Create or update your OnePass account »
OnePass Username Requirements
- Must be between 8 and 70 characters in length, can be any letter, number or character combination, and is case sensitive
- Email addresses are valid usernames
- Must be unique from all other OnePass users
- Can be saved as a cookie
- Forgotten username can be emailed to user with validation of email address and answer to security question
OnePass Password Requirements
Applications that use OnePass »
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and include at least 3 of the following 4 characters:
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- special characters: period ( . ), at ( @ ), hyphen ( - ), underscore ( _ ), pound ( # ), dollar sign ( $ ), or percent ( % )
- Do not use an email address as a password
- Forgotten password can be reset with validation of username, email address, and answer to security question
- Can be saved as a cookie. Please note that if you save both your username and password, and you access sensitive public records content, you will be asked to enter your password again. This re-authentication process will only be required once per session.