Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Understanding Legal Needs of Technology Companies presents the thoughts of leading lawyers on performing a legal audit, managing financial risk, and prioritizing legal needs. Featuring partners and in-house counsel of some of the nation's leading technology companies, it outlines the common legal needs facing the industry today, including the development and protection of intellectual property, the capacity to operate in the global arena, and the implementation of internal control practices. It offers advice on:
• Performing a legal audit of company practices
• Interviewing and informing company executives
• Determining a company's legal needs by understanding its past, present, and future
• Designing Corporate Law Capabilities to Complement Business Strategy
• Succeeding as In-House Counsel in a Technology Company
• Building Relationships and Preventing Disaster: Legal Needs and the Business
• Conducting Effective Audits of Technology Company Compliance Programs
• The Importance of IP Protection in a Technology Company
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.