Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Bankruptcy, Security Interests, Collection brings you timely coverage of all aspects of the debtor-creditor relationship. It explains situations from both points of view, and offers in-depth analysis of vital topics. Coverage includes:
• Federal and state consumer credit laws
• Judicial and extrajudicial collection of unsecured debt
• Lender liability
• Restriction of creditor rights
• Secured transactions
• Mortgages and secured transactions in real estate
• Article 9 security interests
• The nature and distribution of the bankruptcy estate
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.