Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans provides step-by-step guidance to help you easily draft accurate and complete nonqualified retirement plans. It offers expert analysis, synopsis of law, and specific points of law on nonqualified deferred compensation plans. Updated and replaced annually, coverage includes:
• Developing caselaw
• Assignment of income doctrine
• Cash equivalency doctrine
• Participant-directed investments
• Securities law
• Expanded coverage of Section 457(f) of the Internal Revenue Code
• Determination of normal retirement age
• Deferral of additional amounts
• Expanded coverage of shadow or nonqualified 401(k) plans
• Other recent amendments and private letter rulings
Forms on CD-ROM help you save hours when drafting nonqualified plan documents.