Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
New York State Administrative Procedure and Practice furnishes a broad overview of the New York State Administrative Procedure Act, and examines administrative adjudication and rulemaking, as well as all other phases of administrative practice, from investigation through judicial review. This detailed research tool offers practice-oriented insights into practicing effectively before a wide range of state agencies. You'll find:
• Selected administrative regulations
• Model pleadings
• A detailed index
• Tables of cases and statutes
• Constitutional limitations on administrative information gathering
• The Freedom of Information Act
• The Open Meetings Law
• Judicial review under Article 78
• Strategies for successfully navigating the permit process
The authors offer insights, tactics, and strategies for practicing effectively before a wide range of state agencies, as well as in-depth explanations and checklists to increase productivity.