Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Journal of Compensation and Benefits discusses major developments and reports on activity by Congress, federal and state courts, and regulatory agencies. Published six times a year, this journal keeps you up to date with the latest compensation and benefits laws, regulations, and strategies. It provides a strong focus on what's new in executive compensation.
A typical issue contains feature stories on health care costs, accounting treatment issues, pension plans, salary reviews, and/or other legal developments. Regular columns include:
• “Legal Issues” (discussion of a recent court case, regulatory agency ruling, or other legal development)
• “View from Washington” (pending governmental actions)
• “Health Care” (analysis of topics affecting the provision of health care benefits)
• “Executive Compensation” (new developments)
• “Plan Administration” (practical advice on easing administrative burdens)