Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Guide to HR Policies and Procedures Manuals provides step-by-step guidance for developing federally required written documents, policies, and procedures that benefit both the employer and employee. It covers:
• Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
• Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
• Select federal- and state-mandated laws
• Equal employment opportunities
• Performance appraisal
• Complaint resolution
• Business conduct guidelines
The author explains how to achieve consistency on policies and procedures, offers guidance on how to assure fair administration of policies and procedures, and demonstrates how to reduce employee discontent through nondiscriminatory policies. Forms are available on CD-ROM for easy printing.