Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Written by both outside and in-house counsel, Designing an Effective Products Liability Compliance Program will help attorneys, managers, and engineers design and manufacture safe products, while avoiding liability.
This volume includes practical suggestions for avoiding liability, a discussion of international law, and guidance on establishing and monitoring a product liability compliance program, including remedial action, and provides you with several timesaving forms. It also:
• Provides an overview of common law liability for defective products
• Explains how mergers and acquisitions and industry standards affect liability
• Contains practical tips for planning and designing compliance programs, beginning from the presale process to monitoring product performance
• Includes an overview of European Union Directives and the implications for American manufacturers
• Discusses the recall process, including when you need recalls and how you implement them