Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Designed to assist you in counseling companies or other clients, Corporate Counsel's Guide to Distribution Counseling provides techniques and approaches for distribution problems. This practical guide covers:
• Basic antitrust issues in distribution
• Avoiding supplier/distributor disputes
• Federal and state franchise and dealership laws
• Software distribution
• The Robinson-Patman Act
• What to do when a distributor goes bankrupt
• Manufacturer/distributor warranties
• Common law of distribution agreements
• Alternative dispute resolution techniques for settling distributor disputes
• Distributor terminations
It also contains a useful appendix of vertical restraints guidelines, illustrative agreements, and sample compliance plans, and agreements on CD-ROM.