Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Consult Civil Actions Against the United States, Its Agencies, Officers and Employees if you are involved in litigation with the U.S. government or its officers, employees, or agencies. It discusses the specific types of actions that can be brought against the government or its employees, and it explains common substantive and procedural issues.
You'll find guidance on the following:
• Actions to recover for constitutional torts
• Actions involving real estate
• Actions under the Contract Disputes Act
• Actions to review administrative decisions
• Actions involving access to government information
A table of relevant statutes and cases and an index are included.