Can we help?
Written by a widely recognized legal team from a premier Canadian law firm, Business Laws of Canada explains key issues and pitfalls potentially arising from clients' commercial transactions in Canada. It provides a pragmatic overview and general reference for a basic but relevant understanding of the Canadian laws and regulations affecting business investments and operations in Canada. Its 27chapters cover topics such as:
• Regulatory agencies (boards, commissions, and tribunals)
• Intellectual property and business
• Employment and labor
• Commercial litigation and arbitration
• Real estate and the environment
• Debt financing transactions
• Competition (antitrust) and foreign investment review
This one-stop research source provides explanations of key issues and pitfalls and offers practice-oriented examples and case studies that make application of legal theory easy for busy practitioners.