Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Asset Protection: Domestic and International Law and Tactics covers domestic and international asset protection strategies and offers ways to implement them in all 50 states and the District of Columbia under both state and federal law. This multivolume set covers:
• Joint and marital property planning
• Protection of retirement plans
• Limited liability entities
This important text compares the financial, professional, political, and legal characteristics of over 20 major financial offshore jurisdictions. It analyzes and handles the tax issues and reporting requirements involved in offshore arrangements. The author's expert guidance will help you:
• Integrate asset protection tactics into all phases of traditional domestic estate planning
• Understand and implement sophisticated asset-protection techniques
• Compare the financial, professional, political, and legal characteristics of more than 20 major offshore jurisdictions
• Learn the details of creditors' remedies for foreign trust assets and explore criminal sanctions
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.