Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Designed for law enforcement personnel, West's California Criminal and Motor Vehicle Law is a comprehensive collection of California constitutional and statutory code provisions that includes:
• Other code provisions that deal with criminal offenses, motor vehicles, and the powers and duties of law enforcement agencies and officers
• Law Revision Commission comments and editorial notes that provide guidance in the construction and application of particular sections
• A table of Vehicle Code violations that qualify as infractions, misdemeanors, or felonies
• Underlining and asterisks that indicate additions, deletions or changes in statutes affected by the previous year's legislation
• Margin tabs and a rear cover locator provide access to major divisions of the Code