West's Alaska Statutes Annotated provides a comprehensive research tool offering instant access to Alaska Statutes. Indexing by attorney-editors provides accurate and exhaustive references, and comprehensive notes of decisions provide quick and easy access to relevant Alaska caselaw.
- Historical and statutory notes
- References to uniform laws and official comments
- Cross-references (including American Law Reports, American Jurisprudence, and key numbers contained within the American Digest System)
- Administrative code references
- Law review and journal commentaries
- Library references leading to the West Key Number System
- United States Code Annotated® references
- U.S. Supreme Court references
- Notes of decisions from West's National Reporter System
Pocket parts, replacement volumes, interim and annotated pamphlets keep you current.