Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Indiana Business Organizations Laws and Rules provides all the primary sources of Indiana business laws and rules in one volume and reproduces the full text of Title 23 covering professional corporations, partnerships, public corporations, and limited partnerships. You'll also find the text of:
• Miscellaneous statutes relating to trade regulations, commercial law, trust, fiduciaries, and civil and criminal procedure
• State administrative code sections on topics such as business development and income and death taxes
• Provisions that have practical applicability to everyday situations
• Durable construction that will withstand everyday use
• Compact size so that publication can easily be taken to conferences and the courtroom