Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Wisconsin Civil Rules Handbook provides fast answers to litigation questions arising in civil cases. Take this portable reference to court appearances, depositions, conferences, or wherever and whenever you need reliable information regarding state civil litigation issues. This single volume contains:
• Text of the Wisconsin Rules of Evidence
• Concise authored commentary
• Citations to relevant cases
• Expert analysis
• Cross-references to other authorities for each area of civil procedure and evidence
• Checklists, practice tips, and cautions to help you avoid common pitfalls
• Common evidentiary objections, plus an impeachment checklist
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.