Built by Texas practitioners for Texas practitioners, Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning answers the questions that regularly confront estate planning attorneys, and contains:
• Overviews of topics such as income taxation of estates and trusts, planning opportunities following a testator's death, retirement plans, and powers of attorney
• Step-by-step analysis of will and trust preparation, and ancillary documents pertaining to powers of attorney, healthcare directives, disposition of remains, and more
• Citations to leading and recent caselaw
• Extensive library cross-referencing to forms, digest topics, caselaw, codes, statutes, and other analytical products
• Practice tips by well-known practicing attorneys to provide thorough coverage of every issue?
• Examples, cautions, and ethical considerations