Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Built by Texas practitioners for Texas practitioners, Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning answers the questions that regularly confront estate planning attorneys, and contains:
• Overviews of topics such as income taxation of estates and trusts, planning opportunities following a testator's death, retirement plans, and powers of attorney
• Step-by-step analysis of will and trust preparation, and ancillary documents pertaining to powers of attorney, healthcare directives, disposition of remains, and more
• Citations to leading and recent caselaw
• Extensive library cross-referencing to forms, digest topics, caselaw, codes, statutes, and other analytical products
• Practice tips by well-known practicing attorneys to provide thorough coverage of every issue?
• Examples, cautions, and ethical considerations