Providing a comprehensive and authoritative presentation of the Texas Family Code and related state and federal laws, Sampson & Tindall's Texas Family Code Annotated with CD-ROM is an indispensable reference for every family law attorney.
This volume contains the full text of the Texas Family Code, Texas Rules of Civil Procedure, and Texas Rules of Evidence, with related provisions from:
- The Texas Constitution
- The Civil Practice and Remedy Code
- The Code of Criminal Procedure
- The Government Code
- The Penal Code
- The Property Code
- Amendments of statutes
Related federal statutes are examined that cover various topics including crimes, criminal procedure, the Internal Revenue Code, and public health and welfare. Updated references to significant law review articles and CLE materials are included. Extensive cross-references direct you to related constitutional provisions, statutes, and rules. Detailed disposition and derivation tables help facilitate research.
The CD-ROM provides several features, including:
- Online resources listing more than 90 websites relating to Texas, national, and international law
- A PDF version of the book and a Table of Cases containing hypertext links to WestlawNext
- The full text of the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure and the Texas Rules of Evidence
- Additional cases and CLE materials