In Real Property Litigation, experienced legal practitioners provide practical how-to advice that covers:
- Disputes involving contracts, escrow, common-interest developments, and construction
- Actions involving brokers and agents, title, mechanics' liens and stop notices, eminent domain, and inverse condemnation
- Landlord-tenant relationship, recovery of rent, termination of tenancy, and remedies for wrongful eviction
- Actions involving abandoned personal property and abandoned real property
- Actions by tenant against landlord
Includes procedural checklists to help keep your case on track, extensive bibliographies for further research, and forms.