Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Massachusetts Motions in Limine covers critical evidence motions that, if granted, can end a case early. The text covers issues such as excluding expert opinions, scientific tests, and improper discovery. It contains 10 comprehensive chapters of relevant cases, statutes, and sample motions, plus a user-friendly CD-ROM.
This authoritative title:
• Provides citations that can be used in a brief or in court to support essential evidence exclusion motions
• Gives citations for supporting briefs and includes separate sections with citations for opposition briefs
• Contains general citations and samples for any type of case, including personal injury
• Is organized by type of evidence so it is easy to find authority for excluding various types of evidence
• Can be used with equal effectiveness by civil or criminal plaintiff or defense attorneys
• Comes in a small briefcase-size format that makes it convenient to bring to trial to make oral motions
• Provides a one-stop source for making or opposing in limine motions