Your premier source for legal solutions, including Westlaw products and law books.
Designed for civil litigators, criminal defense attorneys, and prosecutors, Jury Selection Strategy & Science explores the psychological, scientific, and legal aspects of the jury selection, and includes guidance on issues such as nonverbal cues and confirming the existence of bias. It covers:
• The constitutional guarantee to trial by jury
• Sample voir dire in civil and criminal cases
• Techniques for efficiently utilizing challenges and drafting key statements
• Community attitude surveys
• Sample questions for use in cases ranging from small claims to the most difficult of high-profile cases
Sign up to receive product offers and updates via email.