E-Commerce & Internet Law: Treatise with Forms is a complete legal authority on e-commerce and Internet law. It covers business-to-business and business-to-customer issues, regulatory issues, and emerging trends.
This treatise's organization facilitates finding quick answers to questions. It contains practice tips and forms; nearly 10,000 footnotes; and references to more than 100 unpublished court decisions, many of which are not available anywhere else, and more. It also:
- Analyzes the impact of decisions on the Communications Decency Act exemption
- Discusses the FTC's CAN-SPAM Act regulations and relevant caselaw
- Offers a road map for resolving trademark and domain name disputes, including jurisdictional issues, contributory infringement, and fair use
- Provides a full analysis of database protection and the laws governing screen scraping
- Covers licensing user-generated content, music, and database access; resolving Tasini problems; and the Google Book project