Legal Solutions | USA
Can we help?
Construction Law covers traditional construction issues, as well as changes to the Massachusetts transportation structure and the impact of federal stimulus programs on construction contracts. Written by experienced practitioners, this title covers:
• Public bidding and regulatory matters
• Changes, claims, and disputes
• Risk allocation and insurance
• Construction bonds
• Labor and employment issues
• Uniform Commercial Code issues
• Professional liability
• Post-completion remedies and dispute resolution
• Bankruptcy and insolvency
Documents in the appendix provide quick reference to relevant public and private procedures and contracts.