Connecticut Motions in Limine covers critical evidence motions that, if granted, can end a case early. The text covers issues such as excluding expert opinions, scientific tests, and improper discovery. It contains 10 comprehensive chapters of relevant cases, statutes, and sample motions, plus a user-friendly CD-ROM.
This authoritative resource:
- Provides citations that can be used in a brief or in court to support essential evidence exclusion motions
- Gives citations for supporting briefs and includes separate sections with citations for opposition briefs
- Is organized by type of evidence, so it is easy to find authority for excluding various types of evidence
- Includes general citations and samples for any type of case, including personal injury
- Comes in a small, briefcase-size format, making it convenient to bring to trial
- Provides a one-stop source for making or opposing in limine motions